Our client is a newly established agency in the Seattle area. It is a team-oriented family environment that is led by an Insurance professional native to the Pacific Northwest.
We are in search for a Personal Lines Insurance professional looking to advance a career in Insurance. The successful professional will thrive in a fast-paced environment, ability to multi-task and aptitude to increase your insurance knowledge.
If you are up for the challenge of helping an agency as well as your career grow, then apply here now!
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer requests.
- Process customer changes according to established department policies & procedures.
- Process customer cancellations according to established department policies & procedures.
- Receives, investigates, and then responds to customer complaints.
- Works under general supervision performing a variety of complicated tasks requiring a wide degree of latitude and creativity.
- Must be knowledgeable of concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- 1+ years of exp. in a Customer Service Role in the insurance industry.