Our client is a regionally known premier full-service insurance agency that has been building relationships with clients for over 40 years. At its inception, my client provided assistance to clients throughout Washington. Today, they’ve grown into an organization that provides insurance solutions to clients throughout the nation. And they continue to grow! Come join the team to be a part of the company’s growth and watch your own career grow with it!
My client recently acquired a Seattle area agency and is need for someone to help grow the business. As a result, there is opportunity for an Account Managers to join the Commercial Insurance and Personal Lines team. The successful professionals will have an innate interest to work in the insurance industry and possess a commitment to professional development and company growth. If this sounds like you, then you are encouraged to apply now!
- Maintaining great working relationship with underwriters, while working with them on policy renewals, and midterm updates and changes
- Request, track and process policies, endorsement and audits
- Invoices, sets up financing agreements, and follows up on client account balances
- Answers client phone calls promptly
- Work with Producers to ensure the client files and documentation is recorded accurately and timely
Naturally enjoys serving others and contributing value
A desire to create caring, professional relationships
A desire to consistently improve processes, personal skills and team dynamics.
Licensed in Property and Casualty Insurance
3+ years as an Account Manager in the insurance industry
Ability to be highly accurate in a fast-paced environment
For more information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.