My client is an internationally known Insurance broker that has been in business for over 20 years. The company has successfully served clients by providing various consulting and insurance products to help achieve company goals. Joining this team means you will be joining a well-established organization that continues to grow and provide career paths to its employees. You can have control of where you career will go!
Due to expansion, there is an opportunity for a Service Operations Manager to join the team in Bothell. As a Service Operations Manager you will be responsible for managing an account team that provides its clients day to day top-notch service. Responsibilities of these account teams include new business and renewal insurance needs, providing insurance solutions that meet the needs of the clients, and to display a working knowledge of handling accounts from beginning to end. While managing this team it is your goal to oversee the teams in order to successfully meet the company’s service, financial, and regional growth goals.
- 5+ years insurance brokerage experience in an account management role
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organization and follow-up skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and assume accountability
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- Experience in Broker Management System required
- Advance level in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong understanding of Insurance Principles
- Strong leadership skills
Competitive healthcare and benefits package available. Salary commensurate to experience and skillset. My client is an equal opportunity employer, not discriminating applicants between race, gender or physical ability.